- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will never sell our customers’ personal data and will only disclose it to third parties with users’ consent
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Users can change their e-mail address at any time and should they wish to be updated on our exclusive offers, must let us know of the change by sending us an e-mail.
- Users can whenever they want to, have their subscription terminated; we may keep your personal information, but will no longer send you e-mail messages.
- We strongly oppose to spamming and sending to users unsolicited commercial e-mails. In case we do by mistake, and you receive spam messages, please notify us immediately.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.